genderroles

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Grandma Novak


Yay! Today I am a grandma.

It's a little surreal, but also so wonderful. What a beautiful baby! As I told Gina and Josh, this is a lot easier way to get a baby. Little Coen is so sweet. When we first saw him, he was so alert, looking all around. Eventually, he started fussing, but not whole-heartedly. Kind of like he just wanted to hear his voice. Gina, from all accounts, really excelled at labor and delivery, surpassing even her mom's acheivements. And she was willing to accept visitors 45 min. after giving birth!

So, now that I'm a grandma, I think I can relax a little in many areas of my life, like personal maintenance (yeah, I know, I let down on that one sometime back), keeping up on current trends, being alert and coherent...hmm... this might not greatly change a lot of my life after all!

1 Comments:

  • Cindy, you are soooo sweet, even if you do not know it!!! love, gail

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home